tomcat-users mailing list archives

From mookiegp <mikey...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tomcat 6 Context Configuration
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 22:43:08 GMT

Hi!

I have Tomcat 6 installed and by default the web apps are stored here:
C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\webapps

However, all of my files and web applications live on a different hard drive
here:

E:\Public\Files\My Docs\Web\Sites

I can't seem to figure out where in the configuration files I can change
Tomcat to change the path to my web apps on the E drive.

In this folder C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\conf
there are seven files but none seem to have anywhere to put the docbase of
my webapp:

catalina.policy
catalina.properties
context.xml