tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mathias P.W Nilsson" <math...@snyltarna.se>
Subject Re: Share war file / virtual hosts
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 21:59:45 GMT

I actually think I got it up and running. I have assigned 2 addresses to the
same ethernet card and added 2 ssl connectors to server.xml and tomcat did
not crash. So I guess it was my lack of knowledge that did this.

I must have an mx record for the new ipaddress to know for a fact but thanks
all for putting up with my silly questions.

One connector with redirect to https port
2 connectors one for each ssl assigned to an ip.

// Mathias