tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mathias P.W Nilsson" <math...@snyltarna.se>
Subject RE: Connector problem
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:25:15 GMT

Ok thanks!

The problem is that I need the host to run under the same tomcat instance.

When a user access www.domain1.se then I read the HTTPServletRequest host
name to see what site
he/she want's to access. This is because I do not want 3 hibernate access to
the same database because that won't work. I would get a lot of exceptions
from hibernate if an entity is changed in one domain and not the other.

So, can I set up the server in the way I have done now? If I use 3 different
hosts, how can this point to the same war file without loading the war file
twice?