tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jaki <jackie_ja...@infosys.com>
Subject Re: JVM config for tomcat5.5
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2008 11:59:03 GMT

Thanks for pointing that out. I was trying to retrieve java.home used by
tomcat using a java program. I could go with sys.getProperty("java.home"),
but the value returned doesn't always have to match with java.home local to
tomcat. So it seems peeking into the registry is the only way forward for
me. But not the best way since I want the program to be OS independent. So,
if there are other suggestions kindly help me with them.