tomcat-users mailing list archives

From StrongSteve <ste...@starkeweb.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6 + Native Library + HTTPS
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 06:06:01 GMT

Hi Markus!

Thanks for your answer and the provided link!

Just two simple questions I have stumbled across:

- Can I continue using a Java Keystore/Truststore?

- How do I match the these values - keystoreFile=".keystore"
keyAlias="tomcat" keystorePass="changeit"
truststoreFile=".truststore" truststorePass="changeit" - to the new
Connector configuration?

Greetings
Stefan