tomcat-users mailing list archives

From StrongSteve <>
Subject Tomcat 6 + Native Library + HTTPS
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:29:13 GMT

Hi Everybody!

Can anyone tell me - or give me a resource - on how to configure SSL in
Tomcat 6 with an installed Native Library?

I did it as usual in the following way:

    <Connector port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
               clientAuth="true" sslProtocol="TLS"
               keystoreFile=".keystore" keyAlias="tomcat"
               truststoreFile=".truststore" truststorePass="changeit"/>

But Tomcat refuses to start up. As soon as I remove the Native Library,
these settings work perfect.

Where and How am I getting wrong?

Thanks in Advance for both your time and your knowledge!

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message