tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Chuck
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:19:03 GMT
> From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@ice-sa.com]
> Subject: [OT] Chuck
>
> Can you please inform us of the best path to follow ?

The postscript on my messages is, of course, required by our bloody lawyers.  (Similar - sometimes
more extensive - messages appear on others' e-mails when sent from corporate accounts or equipment.)

I would interpret "recipient" to mean anyone whom I intended to receive the message - which
is everyone on the Tomcat users list or readers of the list archives.  Despite the presence
of the key clause "MAY CONTAIN ...", I insure that no Unisys private information is ever included
in what I say in this or any other public forum.

So you are not receiving it in error, and I don't think there's any concern about hanging
onto the information.

 - Chuck