tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Problem with JNDI environment entry resources
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 00:27:59 GMT
> From: Paul Pepper [mailto:sip.sniffa@gmail.com]
> Subject: Problem with JNDI environment entry resources
>
> Can anyone suggest what I might have missed?

What happens if you follow the (strongly) recommended practice of not putting <Context>
elements in server.xml?  If you don't want to put the <Context> inside your .war file
(understandable), put it in conf/Catalina/localhost/jndistring.xml, and remove the illegal
docBase and path attributes.

 - Chuck