tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Johnny Kewl" <>
Subject Re: application to windows -> linux
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2008 08:40:49 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "khaled" <>
To: <>
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 9:04 AM
Subject: application to windows -> linux

> Hi ,
> j' have developped a Web JSP application, with tomcat in Windows the
> application  works well,
> then when i have to test in linux it  post error that tomcate does not
> find
> my classes in /WEB-INF/classes/projet
> at : <jsp:useBean id="id" scope="page" class="projet.Testuser"/>
> how I can solve this problem
> thank you !

... I would look if its there... look at the actual unpacked war in TC
webapps... look inside the war.
It seems like its not been packed...
It does imply that there is more to the project than just a JSP... a servlet
and beans... so it maybe that its missing a Jar (lib) and TC is trying to
find it everywhere.

My guess ;)
The only real POJO Application Server.
See it in Action :