tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Warren Killian" <warrenkill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cant run servlets
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 12:49:03 GMT
Hi Swechha,

I don't exactly know of a solution to your problem.  I'd need more
information.  But I think that you do not have to set an explicit $CLASSPATH
to include the servlet-api and jsp-api jar files.  Tomcat automatically
includes the jars in [Tomcat]/common/lib without you needing to specifically
set any $CLASSPATH.  Hope this helps.