tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Warren Killian" <warrenkill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Virtual Host
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 22:24:21 GMT
Hi Nilanthan,

Yeah, I think Hassan is correct.  Cookies deal more with HTTP Headers than
Tomcat itself.  You don't have to do anything at all to Tomcat for it to
support cookies out of the box.  You may want to take a closer look at your
particular web application and how it is (or is not as the case may be)
handling "URL rewriting" (the rewriting of URL's to include the jsession
id).

Hope this helps.