tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Maduranga Kannangara <madura...@koodos.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat does not shutdown properly and kill -3 does not work!
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 11:06:56 GMT
Tomcat: 5.5.20
JVM: Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_09-b01)
OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 2)

However, this also same behavior on OSX 10.5 as well.
With JVM: Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build
1.5.0_13-b05-237)

I need more of a tracing mechanism at the moment, as the good "kill -3" seem
no good with my environment :-(

Thanks