tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Regarding Service Unavailable
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 12:17:02 GMT

Partha

which TC you are implementing?
Also how you are starting your TC service which will look something like
$TOMCAT_HOME/bin/tomcat5.exe //TS//Tomcat5

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/windows-service-howto.html

check the tomcat logs for any exceptions in $TOMCAT_HOME/logs

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.