tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Julio César Chaves Fernández <he...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: https & j_security_check
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2008 15:56:02 GMT

Yes, it is the way it's designed ... but my problem is when the user and password are right
... i doesn't takes me to the site but leaves me again in the login page (this when I have
https, without it the application works fine)... with the redirection to the form-error page
defined in the web.xml file i know that it tries to authenticate the user and if it fails
everything works how it's supossed to ... with https the authentication, although correct,
redirects me to the login page ... so my problem is when i have https active ... otherwise
everything works perfectly.

Thanks again for helping.

Julio César