tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Julio César Chaves Fernández <he...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: https & j_security_check apparently Solved :P
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:05:27 GMT
Hi,

Well, when i access the application over the AJP connector it does what it's suppossed to
... redirect it by the redirect port defined in the connector on the server.xml file. Its
just that https is over port 443, so when it redirects by port 8463 defined in the AJP connector
it gets a timeout error. Apache sends its requests to the connector with the port 8100 I assume
... so if i define a redirect port with 443 in it would it work ?

TIA,

Julio César

> Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 13:07:33 -0400> From: chris@christopherschultz.net> To:
users@tomcat.apache.org> Subject: Re: https & j_security_check apparently Solved :P>