tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Julio César Chaves Fernández <he...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: https & j_security_check apparently Solved :P
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:11:43 GMT
Hi,

I'm sorry but i read the previous question and now that i notice i doesn't make any sense
given that apache is connecting tomcat by AJP connector ... the question would be if there
is a way to redirect a request over http for an application that has a confidential transport
guarantee defined in the application not through the port defined in the AJP connector but
by port 443?

TIA,

Julio César

> From: henf1@hotmail.com> To: users@tomcat.apache.org> Subject: RE: https &
j_security_check apparently Solved :P> Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:05:27 -0500> > Hi,>
> Well, when i access the application over the AJP connector it does what it's suppossed
to ... redirect it by the redirect port defined in the connector on the server.xml file. Its
just that https is over port 443, so when it redirects by port 8463 defined in the AJP connector
it gets a timeout error. Apache sends its requests to the connector with the port 8100 I assume
... so if i define a redirect port with 443 in it would it work ?> > TIA,> > Julio
César> > > > > Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 13:07:33 -0400> From: chris@christopherschultz.net>
To: users@tomcat.apache.org> Subject: Re: https & j_security_check apparently Solved
of the world> http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=7+wonders+world&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE
Explore the seven wonders of the world