tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Julio César Chaves Fernández <he...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: https & j_security_check apparently Solved :P
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 14:56:54 GMT
Hi,

Ye, i think thats what i needed .... apparently the redirection was the problem ... thanks
for your help and excuse my ignorance but ... i have this connectors:

<Service
name="Catalina">
<Connector
URIEncoding="UTF-8"
port="8100"
minSpareThreads="25"
connectionTimeout="20000"
uRIEncoding="UTF-8"
maxThreads="300"
maxSpareThreads="75">
</Connector>
<Connector
port="8443"
scheme="https"
secure="true"
debug="0"
minSpareThreads="25"
clientAuth="false"
keystoreType="PKCS12"
keystorePass=""
maxThreads="150"
maxSpareThreads="75"
keystoreFile="/home/jakarta/tomcat-5.5.16-8100/conf/icesi.p12"
sslProtocol="TLS">
</Connector>
<Connector
port="8029"
redirectPort="8463"
protocol="AJP/1.3">
</Connector>
.
.
.

and when I used the transport-guarantee tag and try to access the page it changes the url
with the connector that has the AJP/1.3 protocol associated... do you know why could this
happen?

TIA,

Julio César

users@tomcat.apache.org> Subject: Re: https & j_security_check apparently Solved :P>