tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Julio César Chaves Fernández <he...@hotmail.com>
Subject https & j_security_check
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 16:25:17 GMT

Hi, I have an issue with both https and j_secutiry_check... i've an application that works
fine with only authentication (j_security_check) but when I try to access with https the application
redirects the browser to the form-login page that is set in the web.xml file. The curious
thing is that when the password is wrong the redirection is to the form-error page defined
in the web.xml file. So, I was hoping you could give me some sort of advice or where could
I start looking to know why it behaves like that. Thanks for reading. Sincerely,  Julio César
Chaves
Explore the seven wonders of the world