tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gupta, Sharad" <SGu...@Limitedbrands.com>
Subject Clustering & failing over with Tomcat 6.0.16
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:56:15 GMT
Hi,

I have a cluster of Tomcat 6.0.16 using DeltaManager. Session
replication works fine, failover works fine for the first time. That is,
the first time I failover from, lets say, nodeA to nodeB, my session is
carried over & the user continues with the existing logged in session
without being asked to log back in.

But the problem happens when nodeA comes backup & nodeB needs to be
shutdown. The session information is somehow, not carried over as my app
asks me to relogin at that point in time. Is this a desired behaviour
with DeltaManager?

Thanks