tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sameer Acharya <acharya_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: example about deploy application from windows eclipse to linux Tomcat
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 04:45:54 GMT
I have not used Eclipse so cant say about the same,  Netbeans can build a war file (so Iam
assuming Eclipse can do the same too) for a web project.

You can just copy the war file into webapps folder of Tomcat if directory sharing is done
else ftp it to that folder, depends on how your machines and network is configured.

-Sameer