tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Szűcs Attila <szucs.att...@codespring.ro>
Subject Image rendering problem in Tomcat 5.5.1
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:10:30 GMT
Hello !

    I am developing a web site for a company and I've received the design from the designer.
I am using apache turbine, so I have cut the design into navigations, screens, and layers.
However when I am putting everything together the images are a little bit larger than in the
original design. This is a problem because the image contains text which becomes blurry, and
some spacer  and separator images are not shown in the right place.

The interesting thing is, that I have copied the original design to the tomcat webapps dir
(which is not cut into navigations and screens, just a html file with css and images) and
when I open it through tomcat it is shown in the same way (blurry). I have tried to change
the image format from jpg to gif but it does the same thing.
Has somebody met the same problem ? Can you suggest me some ways to fix this ?

Thanks in advance !
  Atti