tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mamta, Jain" <Jain.Ma...@standardchartered.com>
Subject RE: Need source code of Tomcat 5.5.20's dbcp
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 06:02:06 GMT
Thanks a million to Mark for the instant response.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Thomas [mailto:markt@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 2:26 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Need source code of Tomcat 5.5.20's dbcp

Mamta, Jain wrote:
> The Tomcat 5.5.20 source does not provide code for the dbcp module. So

> I checked the version of naming-factory-dbcp.jar, found it to be of
> ver 1.0 and checked out the dbcp source from Apache commons archives.
> But the source and the binaries do not seem to match. Where do I get
> the right version of dbcp source that is bundled with tomcat 5.5.20
> version for linux ?
>
> Thanks !

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/build/tags/tc5.5.x/TOMCAT_5_5_20/
build.properties.default

shows that 5.5.20 used commons DBCP 1.2.1

Mark

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged.  If you are not
the addressee, do not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information
contained in this email or any attachments.  If received in error, notify the sender immediately
and delete this email and any attachments from your system.  Emails cannot be guaranteed to
be secure or error free as the message and any attachments could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, delayed, incomplete or amended.  Standard Chartered PLC and its subsidiaries do not
accept liability for damage caused by this email or any attachments and may monitor email
traffic.

Standard Chartered PLC is incorporated in England with limited liability under company number
966425 and has its registered office at 1 Aldermanbury Square, London, EC2V 7SB.

Standard Chartered Bank ("SCB") is incorporated in England with limited liability by Royal
Charter 1853, under reference ZC18.  The Principal Office of SCB is situated in England at
1 Aldermanbury Square, London EC2V 7SB. In the United Kingdom, SCB is authorised and regulated
by the Financial Services Authority under FSA register number 114276.

If you are receiving this email from SCB outside the UK, please click http://www.standardchartered.com/global/email_disclaimer.html
to refer to the information on other jurisdictions.