tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Zico <>
Subject Unexpected alien number
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:37:24 GMT
Thank you all. With the help of this group, at last i can configured various
tomcat related problem in our dspace server.
But,hey, guys, i am facing another peculiar problem now.
Everything is ok. Users are inserting the address of our university dspace
server, it becomes ok. But, there is an *alien 8* there on the left top hand

Here, is the screenshot:

Plus, if you want to check our site; here it is:

Can you see the *8*?

What kind of 8 this is? Here, i want to add that, i have searched a lot for
this alien unexpected 8 in the source code of various pages like,
index.html, header-default.html, headers-styles.css and so on. But, didn`t
find anything there.

Can you please help me to remove that *8*?