tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Zico <mailz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Html tagging
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 06:18:02 GMT
On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Stefan Oestreicher <
stefan.oestreicher@netdoktor.at> wrote:

> if there is nothing in the ROOT directory that you need (what I suspect,
> since you wanted to put a redirect document there) you can delete it and
> rename the dspace.war to ROOT.war. Tomcat will then unpack that war to the
> ROOT directory and your application should then be accessible directly
> through http://your.host/

Stefen, i have made it. Your mail helped me a lot! Please check the link:

http://dspace.bracu.ac.bd/

Here, you can see that, the "tomcat page" shows it`s face here, though i put
CONTENT=0 there in html tag. Now, can you please help me that, how can i
*reduce* the time of "tomcat page loading..."?? It looks bad when tomcat
takes a lot of time to load our dspace.

--
Best,