tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Zico <>
Subject Html tagging
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:33:46 GMT

I am Zico. I have been working on
Now, i want to remove the last /dspace part from my url.

Here, i want to add that, i have been using Fedora-7, apache tomcat,

At least i need to redirect my current page. It means, user will know about
the *actual* url address, which is ; then will
enter this address, but it will redirect them automatically into

For this, i tried with html tagging in my index.html page of apache-tomcat.
It`s location: */usr/src/apache-tomcat/webapps/ROOT/index.html*

The tag i used:

But, it didn`t work for me.

Can you please help me?