tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Youssef Mohammed" <youssef.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Post form with "x-www-form-urlencoded" content type and Coyote Connector
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 03:09:10 GMT
It could be because TC reads and parses the the input stream for you, so you
can get them though request.getParameter (and other methods).

If the request content type is something different (e.g. xml/text ), you
would have the input stream then and read it the way you want.

This is just my guess, sorry if this didn't turn to be right.