tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hassan Schroeder" <hassan.schroe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Image rendering problem in Tomcat 5.5.1
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 15:19:28 GMT
On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 8:13 AM, Szűcs Attila
<szucs.attila@codespring.ro> wrote:

> I forgot to mention that the design, when opened outside of tomcat (just the plain html
file with css and images) looks all right, so the css and the html files are good. The other
strange thing is that when I copy the "blurry" html's code and paste it in a plain html and
open the file (without tomcat) everything works fine.

I can't imagine how Tomcat could be influencing the display size of
images -- can you send a URL demonstrating this problem?