tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hassan Schroeder" <hassan.schroe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sudden missing javax/servlet/http/HttpServlet ?
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 20:24:49 GMT
On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Christopher Schultz
<chris@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

> Yeah, I did that and everything looks good. CVS will only destroy a
> binary file if you forget to disable keyword expansion (been there!).

Ah, that could have been the case -- I hadn't set it up, and wasn't all
that familiar with CVS at the time. One to remember.

It was sure fun figuring out that a corrupt font file (yes!) was blowing
up an entire Flex/Java/Oracle application  :-)

Anyway, I'm not coming up with any other ideas, so good luck!