tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Len Popp" <len.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: where to place context configuration
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 18:54:24 GMT
What you're missing is how Tomcat copies the META-INF/context.xml file
to conf/localhost/Catalina/mywebapp.xml under some circumstances. (Not
surprising that you missed this, since it doesn't seem to be mentioned
in the Tomcat docs.)

One guess is that context.xml is copied into the conf directory if it
doesn't already exist there, but I'm not sure about that.
--
Len