tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Len Popp" <len.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: startup order for deployment
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 23:40:07 GMT
If you need to call the web service during startup, you could retry
the call as long as you get a service-not-available error. Or you
could find a way to synchronize the two webapps (e.g. using a shared
class if they're always going to be on the same server). Or maybe you
could load & cache the data when it's needed instead of loading it all
at startup.
--
Len