tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Len Popp" <len.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: startup order for deployment
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:07:41 GMT
You cannot control the order in which the webapps start. There are
ways that you can ensure the initialization is complete before your
webapp starts accepting requests, but first ask yourself: Why? Your
webapp must be able to handle the situation of the web service being
down, so is it really a problem if it happens for a few seconds during
server startup?
--
Len