tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Raghavendra Datt" <>
Subject Re: Default error page generation logic in tomcat
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 20:10:55 GMT
Ok... I just figured out a work around for this to make work. I modified from catalina.jar and re-jarred it and  overrode the
original catalina.jar. This seems to work. but, I am just curious whether
this has any side effects? Earlier, I tried doing the same thing but, was
not actually overriding catalina.jar proprely.