tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Larry J Prikockis <lprikoc...@vecna.com>
Subject Re: Issue in connecting to tomcat via Apache
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 01:34:07 GMT
You don't specify exactly what you mean by "it fails", but assuming
you're saying that requests to Apache aren't getting passed along to
Tomcat, your answer is right here:
(from httpd.conf)

# Send everything for context /examples to worker named worker1 (ajp13)
#JkMount  /examples/* worker1

if you want everything to go to Tomcat, add a line like:

JkMount  /   worker1

and you're all set.

If you want just a certain portion of the url namespace to get passed
along to Tomcat, you could use some thing like the commented out
example.  In that case:  http://yourserver/index.html would be served by
Apache httpd, but http://yourserver/examples/someexample.jsp would be
served by Tomcat.