tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Dual-Independent Tomcat servers, on Single Win32 host sharing IIS server.
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:38:26 GMT
Rainer Jung wrote:
> First before trying to find the right configuration, upgrade! Version
> 1.2.8 is soooo old and whatever hints you get on how to use the
> redirector, you'd always need to find out, which of those are true for
> 1.2.8. We are at 1.2.26, just use that version.
>
> André Warnier schrieb:
>> dOE wrote:
>>>
>>> I tried to do the following, and it did not work.
>>>
>>> worker.list=ajp13w
>>> worker.ajp13w.type=ajp13
>>> worker.ajp13w.host=192.168.0.1
>>> worker.ajp13w.port=8009
>>>
>>> worker.list=ajp13w2
>>> worker.ajp13w2.type=ajp13
>>> worker.ajp13w2.host=192.168.0.2
>>> worker.ajp13w2.port=8109
>>>
>> Maybe you just need to do
>>
>>  > worker.list=ajp13w,ajp13w2
>
> No, all properties which take multiple values can be split into multiple
> lines. This often makes writing a modular config file more easy. We join
> those lines during reading them.

Yes, but since what version ?
(just kidding)

Thanks, that's good to know, and I don't believe I've seen that in the
docs anywhere.

So then, and apart from upgrading the connector, the next step would
really be to replace the host IPs above by 127.0.0.1 (assuming all this
is on the same host for now, but I think the OP said that before).