tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Dual-Independent Tomcat servers, on Single Win32 host sharing IIS server.
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:48:30 GMT
First before trying to find the right configuration, upgrade! Version
1.2.8 is soooo old and whatever hints you get on how to use the
redirector, you'd always need to find out, which of those are true for
1.2.8. We are at 1.2.26, just use that version.

André Warnier schrieb:
> dOE wrote:
>>
>> I tried to do the following, and it did not work.
>>
>> worker.list=ajp13w
>> worker.ajp13w.type=ajp13
>> worker.ajp13w.host=192.168.0.1
>> worker.ajp13w.port=8009
>>
>> worker.list=ajp13w2
>> worker.ajp13w2.type=ajp13
>> worker.ajp13w2.host=192.168.0.2
>> worker.ajp13w2.port=8109
>>
> Maybe you just need to do
>
>  > worker.list=ajp13w,ajp13w2

No, all properties which take multiple values can be split into multiple
lines. This often makes writing a modular config file more easy. We join
those lines during reading them.

Regards,

Rainer