tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Using tabbed browsers causes session sharing
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 22:56:04 GMT
Hi guys,
shouldn't someone *explain* to the OP why this is happening ?
I mean, the different bits and pieces are there in different answers,
but maybe the "big picture" is missing to understand what and why it is
happening ?
Not knowing myself the hows and whys of Tomcat's session management, I
don't feel confident enough to attempt such an explanation on my own.
Or is it mentioned clearly somewhere in a doc that I missed ?
I just went through items 1 to 26 of the list in
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/index.html
and, at first sight, I don't see anything that obviously points to
session management.