tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Gordon <adam.gor...@readytalk.com>
Subject Tomcat admin webapp LoginModule configuration
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 14:51:54 GMT
I've got the Tomcat admin webapp up and running but am seeing an error
(when I try and log in) in catalina.out informing me that there are "no
LoginModules configured for <engine_name>"

We use JAAS for our web app so I'm familiar with the concept of the
LoginModule and we have a JAAS Realm defined in our context.xml file for
our web app.  I would assume that I need to add something similar to the
admin.xml file for the admin web app, only I have no idea what to add
and Google searching doesn't seem to yield anything useful.

Any ideas?

--adam