tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Tomcat v4.1 - Resource not found 500 Error - Help!
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:45:48 GMT
It shouldn't be a problem as long as:

1. The Java version in your Eclipse environment matches the Java version
of your tomcat server
2. The classes of your webapp stay in sync between Eclipse and Tomcat.

The second of those two is harder than the first.  I would personally
recommend you start getting things into some sort of version control and
avoid piecemeal compiles.

--David