tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gabe Wong <gabri...@ngasi.com>
Subject Re: Manager configuration when using load balancer and clustering
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 14:43:18 GMT
Hi Pavan,
If you want to access a specific Application Server, then in Apache,
just create individual VirtualHosts for each in addition to the LB.
Regards

--
Regards

Gabe Wong
NGASI AppServer Manager
JAVA AUTOMATION and SaaS Enablement for Cloud Computing
http://www.ngasi.com
NEW! FREE Developer account for Hosted version on Amazon EC2