tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: configure tomcat
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 12:46:41 GMT
A couple of suggestions:

1. Drop the CLASSPATH from bashrc.  It'll cause all sorts of weird
problems.  Plus the jars you added are automatically added by tomcat's
own internal classloader.  No need to explicitly declare them anyway.

2. Check you logs for what happened during startup up to the moment of
your request.  That should help a lot in determining what happened.

--David