tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gabe Wong <gabri...@ngasi.com>
Subject Re: configure tomcat
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2008 23:09:38 GMT
Hi Nadun,

Did you install a Tomcat version from tomcat.apache.org or is it from
Ubuntu's repository?
If the latter you will find much more success with the former.
Also nothing good usually results from adding CLASSPATH with Tomcat

--
Regards

Gabe Wong
NGASI AppServer Manager
JAVA AUTOMATION and SaaS Enablement for Cloud Computing
http://www.ngasi.com
NEW! FREE Developer account for Hosted version on Amazon EC2