tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Edoardo Panfili <edoa...@aspix.it>
Subject Re: example about deploy application from windows eclipse to linux Tomcat
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2008 15:42:49 GMT
Sam Wun ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone link me an example about deploy application from windows
> eclipse to linux Tomcat?
>
> Thanks

The target operating system is not so important, I use eclipse on mac
and deploy applications on linux. Simply copy the content of WebContent
folder in a folder under webapp in tomcat (on linux) (call that folder
app) after that I copy the content of build folder (from eclipse) in
Tomncat (linux) in folder app/WEB-INF/classes

Take a look at ant to buil war files, maybe that this is a more polite
approach.

Edoardo