tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Denis Kezerashvili <denis...@yahoo.com>
Subject Using EJBs deployed in JBoss from Tomcat
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 12:11:45 GMT
I am having issues trying to uses session beans deployed on JBoss 5.0.0CR1 server. I am tryingto
access them from a stand alone Tomcat Server 6.0.16.
The issue is that I am missing javax.ejb.Handle class. As far as I know it is part of ejb-api.jar.
However I am unable to locate such a jar anywhere. Am I supposed to grab a javaee.jar, explode
it, remover javax.servlet directory (so that there is no conflict with servlet-api.jar in
Tomcat) debuild the jar and use it? Seems a little convoluted to me.
If anyone has experience accessing JBoss deployed session EJBs from Tomcat I would really
appraciate any pointers.

Thank you

Denis