tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ben Densmore" <bdensm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing SSL Certificates
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2008 03:50:00 GMT
Is there anyone that might be willing to help me get this fixed? I've tried
following the docs from TomCat and am now getting this error.

keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Public keys in reply and keystore don't
match

We'd be willing to pay, i just need to get this fixed.

Thanks,
Ben

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 6:06 PM, Hassan Schroeder <hassan.schroeder@gmail.com