tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ben Densmore" <bdensm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing SSL Certificates
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 21:54:37 GMT
Tomcat version - 6.0.16
Error Message: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/usr/local/apache-tomcat-6.0.16/webapps/ROOT/index.html (Too many open
files)
Vendor: Trustwave

I followed the instructions they have here:
https://www.securetrust.com/support/sslcertificates/install/tomcat

but when I do I get an error that the keystore isn't valid.

Thanks,
Ben
On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Peter Crowther <Peter.Crowther@melandra.com