tomcat-users mailing list archives

From WillF <>
Subject mod_jk help!
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:40:14 GMT

I am currently using mod_jk as the connector and I have Apache as a front for
tomcat5 by adding something like

JkMount /helloworld/* ajp13 to the httpd.conf

So when I go to

it forwards the request to tomcat and looks for the webapp who's context
path is helloworld. This is all fine and good

but what if i wanted something like
and i use JkMount /test/helloworld/* ajp13

how do i create the mapping then? Does it try to look for an app context
path of /test/helloworld?? In tomcat can you even have an web application
with that sort of path?

Currently I have my Host container in server.xml set to, i
even tried to but i dont think that did anything.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message