tomcat-users mailing list archives

From edponce <edpo...@appslm.com>
Subject Re: HOW TO install/setup 2 instances of tomcat on same server
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 19:08:30 GMT

ive duplicated my folder...modified the specif files created a script for
starting up the 2nd instance and when i start it i get this error, but cant
debut it... any ideas anybody?

[root@balder312 ~]# tomcat5-test start
In the config file
Starting tomcat5-test:                                     [  FAILED  ]

Thank you,