tomcat-users mailing list archives

From cpanon <>
Subject ajax tomcat caching
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2008 19:31:14 GMT

I trying to access an running webapp that itself works fine.  I can see the
results of the app within the output of my IDE when I just run the app
separately.  Problem is I am trying to test an ajax app and when I execute
the XMLHttpRequest.send(query) after proper setup with a known parameter I
see the app just re-executing the same page with same parameter that it had;
not the one in my ajax call.  It is as if my XMLHttpRequest.send() was just
executing a refresh.  Obviously I then dont get anything aback.  I have
tried from a different browser window. This is not exotic, just self testing
an ajax app against a localhost webapp.  Ideas?  tia.

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message