tomcat-users mailing list archives

From francin <fran...@21cn.com>
Subject IIS6 Tomcat6 Integration Question!
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 19:31:40 GMT

I can't configure Tomcat with IIS web server with the tomcat-connector!

My server's os is 64bit Windows2003, IIS is 6, Tomcat is 6.

I tried to download the file isapi_redirect-1.2.26.dll (64bit version),add
it as an ISAPI filter, and I added the directory which
isapi_redirect-1.2.26.dll in as a virtual directory , and the DLL file and
the directory have read, write or execute permissions, and configure the
registry ,after I restart the IIS service I always see a red arrow next to
the filter!

BUT if I use the 32bit version isapi_redirect.dll the ISAPI filter say:"
ISAPI Filter 'D:\apache-tomcat-6.0.18\bin\isapi_redirect-1.2.26.dll' could
not be loaded due to a configuration problem. The current configuration only
supports loading images built for a AMD64 processor architecture. The data
field contains the error number. To learn more about this issue, including
how to troubleshooting this kind of processor architecture mismatch error,
see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=29349."

So how to integrate them ??

Lastly, my server use Intel Xeon 64 CPU, the error say 'built for a AMD64
processor architecture' ,this 'AMD64' is just means architecture ,do not
affect whether the CPU from AMD or Intel, is that right?