tomcat-users mailing list archives

From francin <>
Subject tomcat service can't bundle domain
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 14:28:55 GMT

I have a problem and i can't solve it for several whole nights!

I have a domain name (such as and it resolve to an ip (such

First of all, my tomcat is ZIP version.

If I use the file startup.bat which is in %TOMCAT_HOME%\bin to start tomcat,
it can bundle my domain name with no problem.

BUT if i use the tomcat's services to start tomcat , it can not bundle my
domain name!!

why? I can't fix it, is it affected by the set of system environment
variable? I had tried my time , but no success!!!

I am grateful if any user provide the solution for me.

With Regards
Francin Liu

To start a new topic, e-mail:
To unsubscribe, e-mail: